Pick up & drop: from centarlly loacted Hotels
Meals : lunch
- Pick up from hotel
This is a full day tour combination with half day boat and half day bus. See the finest monuments of historic Lykia, find sunken cities and uncover the origins of Santa Claus on this enthralling tour.
With a typical wooden boat for around one and a half hour cruise you will be taken to the ruins of the sunken city in Kekova. The shoreline is strewn with ancient ruins of entire towns partly immersed in the waters. Enjouy the opportunity of a swimming break (season and weather permitting) to cool down.
Then we will proceed to Myra, one of the most beautiful parts of of Anatolia to visit the ruined city with its impressive Lycian rock cut tombs and the amphitheatre. Myra was one of the important port cities of the Lycian civilisations and a important centrum of religion.
We finish the day with the church of St. Nicholas, the most important sight in the area and the real home of the Father Christmas (Santa Claus). The earliest church St. Nicholas at Myra was built in the 6th century. The present day church was constructed mainly from the 8th century onward; a monastery was added in the 11th century. Return in the late evening to Antalya
Return to hotel
- Free for the ages of 0-6(NO SEAT GIVEN FOR INFANTS)
- We kindly request our guests to be ready by the hotel’s reception 10 minutes before departure time,
- Courtesy transfers from/to in-city hotels. Pick-up transfers may last from 15 to 45 due to heavy traffic. Guests who prefer not to spend time at courtesy transfers should be ready at tour departure point 10 minutes before given departure time,
- No smoking on our tours but all tours make frequent stops,
- Cancellation is not possible in the last 24 hours. There will be no refund for any unused portion of any tour program,
- Organizer reserves the right to alter, postpone or cancel the tour without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances,
- Organizer disclaims any responsibility and shall not pay any indemnity or reimbursement in the event that certain museums or monuments included in the program could not be visited with any reason beyond control,
- Organizer is not responsible for any loss or theft of personal belongings during the tour,
- Guests are to be promptly on time at the meeting points given by the tour guide. Tours will proceed without waiting the delayers,
- Tour programs and prices may change without prior notice. Any increase in museum entrance fees will be reflected in the prices.
Pick Up : Hotel Lobby
- Shared A/C transportation
- guidance in multiple languages,
- entrance fees
- mentioned meals/drinks,