Pick up & drop: from centrally located Hotels
Meals : lunch
- Pick up from hotel
Discover Perge, Aspendos and Side with Kursunlu Waterfall in one day.
Fırst visit to Perge, the place where most statues that are on display in Antalya Museum were unearthed. An important city of ancient Parnphylia, originaly settled by the Hittites around 1500 BC. Most of the remains of the city can be seen date from the Roman era.
The Theater is the main feature of Aspendos, attracting visitors who come here to see the most magnificient example of such architecture still remaining in Turkey. That the Theatre remained so well-preserved till this day is due to the fact of the thought out cunstraction method of the architect Zeno under the rule of emperor Marcus Aurelius and also to the Byzantines and Seljuks who used the theatre and kept it in good condition.
Side used to be one of the most important trade centre in antiquity and now it is a most popular holiday resort in south Turkey. The mercahnts took up the original language; the name Side means pomegranate, the fruit symbolizing abundance and fertility.
The final visit will be to the Kursunlu Waterfalls national park which is located at 25 km from the center of Antalya, covers an area of 33 hectars. The 18 meter waterfall is one of the tributaries of the Aksu river and its situation in the midst of a pine forest is of quite excptional beauty.
Return to hotel
- Free for the ages of 0-6(NO SEAT GIVEN FOR INFANTS)
- We kindly request our guests to be ready by the hotel’s reception 10 minutes before departure time,
- Courtesy transfers from/to in-city hotels. Pick-up transfers may last from 15 to 45 due to heavy traffic. Guests who prefer not to spend time at courtesy transfers should be ready at tour departure point 10 minutes before given departure time,
- No smoking on our tours but all tours make frequent stops,
- Cancellation is not possible in the last 24 hours. There will be no refund for any unused portion of any tour program,
- Organizer reserves the right to alter, postpone or cancel the tour without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances,
- Organizer disclaims any responsibility and shall not pay any indemnity or reimbursement in the event that certain museums or monuments included in the program could not be visited with any reason beyond control,
- Organizer is not responsible for any loss or theft of personal belongings during the tour,
- Guests are to be promptly on time at the meeting points given by the tour guide. Tours will proceed without waiting the delayers,
- Tour programs and prices may change without prior notice. Any increase in museum entrance fees will be reflected in the prices.
Pick Up : Hotel Lobby
- Shared A/C transportation
- guidance in multiple languages,
- entrance fees
- mentioned meals/drinks,