Pick up : from hotels in Nevshir area
Pick up Time: 07:00 hrs
Meal - Lunch
- Pick up from Hotel
- The tour starts with Kaymakli Underground City which is one of the most interesting underground settlements in Cappadocia
- Soganli Valley, an Open Air Museum in a wild natural setting near a typical Cappadocian village with its different style Rock-Cut churches and frescoes. Villages in the valleys, surrounded by the “table top” mountains, are spectacular
- Lunch and Visit to Sahinefendi (Sobessos) - Sobessos, newly discovered (01 May 2002) mosaic houses & Archaeological excavation site
- Continue with Keslik Monastery near Cemil that hides its frescoes behind a very thin smoke layer which we can only see by torchlight
- Our tour finishes with a visit to Mustafapasha (Sinassos), an old Greek town with its spectacular old Greek houses; very fine examples of late Greek settlements and architecture
- Return back to the hotel
- Guests must be able to walk approximately 1 mile over uneven and cobblestone surfaces.
- Comfortable shoes, a hat and plenty of sunscreens are recommended as shade is limited the order of the tour itinerary may vary in order to avoid congestion.
- It is not recommended to visit underground cities for the guests who have asthma and Claustrophobia.