Availability : Available Everyday
Meals : Buffet Lunch
- Pick up from the hotel and drive to Bergama City
- Pergamum had a significant place of its own in all Asia. Historically the city was the capital of the greatest Kingdom that existed in this region
- The Roman historian Pliny Called it: "By far the most famous city in all Asia"
- Among the temples, palaces and agora’s, the Asclepion, which were constructed in the course of one century, belonged the big Zeus Altar and the Parchment Library
- After The Lunch, We will continue to Asclepion. Asclepion was known under the name of "The Pergamum God of Health"
- In ancient times there were in this part of the world three favourite religious shrines and holy places. They were: the Artemisia of Ephesus, the Apollo cult of Delphi and that of Asclepius Pergamum
- Afterwards, you drive back to your hotel
- Hotel transfers on a shared basis
- Entrance Fees
- Buffet Lunch
- English Speaking Guide