Duration: Half day morning tour
Availability : Available everyday
- One Way Hotel transfer
- Entrance fees
- English speaking guide
- Pick up from centrally located hotels in Istanbul only
- Start to visit with Hippodrome, The centre of sports activities with its four monuments - The German Foutain of WILHELM II, Egyptian Obelisk, Serpentine Column and The Column of Constantine
- The Blue Mosque, the most famous mosque of Istanbul which is known for its beautiful blue Iznik tiles.
- Next stop is St. Sophia. This ancient basilica, built by Constantine the Great, in the 4th century and reconstructed by Justinian in the 6th century, is one of the architectural marvels of all time
- Last stop is Grand Bazaar (Covered Market). In this labyrinth of streets and passages are more than 4000 shops with each trade having its own area
- Tour finish at Grand Bazaar.
- Morning half day tour can be clubbed with afternoon half day tour subject to availability and open/close days of tourist attractions
- Blue Mosque is not possible on Friday due to Friday Prayer
- St. Sophia closed on Monday, replaced with Underground Cistern
- Grand Bazaar closed on Sunday, replaced with Arasta Bazaar
- This tour finish at Grand Bazaar. No return hotel transfer included.
Pick Up : Hotel Lobby
- Shared Transfers
- Entry fees
- English Speaking Guide