Availability : Available Everyday
Meals : Buffet Lunch
- Pick up from hotel
- Izmir, also once called Smyrna, is Turkey’s third most populous city and the country’s largest port after Istanbul
- Driving along Kordon to see the symbol of the city; Ottoman Clock Tower, which is in Konak Square – the heart of the city. The clock itself was a gift of Emperor Wilhelm II of Germany
- Drive to the city’s famous Old Public Elevator, is another symbol of Izmir. Restored old houses fill the old Asansor quarter, also known as the Jewish quarter.
- You will drive to the Agora
- You will see only two-storey agora known to scholars: The first floor was reserved for wholesale trade, with workshops, cooling cisterns and warehouses for goods, while the second floor was designed for political meetings and retail trade
- After visiting Agora time to visit the famous shopping centre, Kemeraltı of Izmir. Kemeraltı is a historic market (bazaar) district.
- Return to the hotel
- Tour Organized on Private basis only